Saturday, January 31, 2009

Chilly

So...it turns out that the wimpy cold kids at Lottridge really aren't so wimpy after all! Whoops!
They kept saying "It's really cold in here." and I would check the thermostat - it says 71F. I told them - it's an old house get used to it!
Until I sat here for a bit waiting and you know what? It's effing freezing! What the hell?
So I got my themometer and it's 62F in here. Ack! This is a brand new furnace and I just changed the filter three months ago!
Except I went downstairs to check on it and the damn thing is all screwed up, plugging up the intake. I replaced it again and it's getting warmer already. Whoops.
Moral of the day - not all cold tenants are whiny. Eep
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

1 comment:

  1. Ohh! You are such a *mean* landlady, not believing they were cold!!

    Glad you got them all fixed up!

    ReplyDelete