Friday, January 9, 2009

This house is trying to kill me

Sanford #2 emailed me last night that her fridge was out again. Who knows how long.

So I went this morning and flipped the effing breaker, AGAIN.

But - did S. plug his fridge back into that circuit? I know A. said he needed a breaker flipped again, I have to assume that when S. tripped the one he plugged it back into the old one. Sigh. I hope so! Because if I have to replace TWO fridges Rob is going to have a shit fit. Although it would really piss me off if he did that and didn't tell me it tripped again since he KNOWS that there is someone else's fridge on that circuit. Gawd. Hopefully we get the new fridge in on the weekend and all this will be a thing of the past.

The new door looks good, no frame damage.

Speaking of fridges, someone is coming to take the old one! My free ad on kijiji was basically "It's old, it's breaking down, trips breakers, it's on the 3rd floor and YOU have to remove it." and 3 people wanted it. People will take anything if it's free.

2 comments:

  1. Hammer, is that you? It's tcarey from GL. Landlording sounds very challenging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep it's me! Some days are more challenging than others, but it can be really fun too.

    Sometimes. :)

    ReplyDelete