Thursday, January 3, 2008

January 3

Happy New Year, everyone!

It's January 3 and 1.5 rents are late. Half the upstairs (they pay individually and somehow I've let that continue) and the basement at Lottridge. But both are my students and they (students) are late every January. One is getting her OSAP Friday, one is getting her bursary on Monday. So it's coming and I just have to live with late January rent if I rent to students. I did the same thing! :)

I still have to get confirmation on move-out date from Lottridge #1. I'm not going to be comfortable until they are completely out, honestly. It worries me that they haven't contacted me at all. And I hate calling people to harass them. Ah well. Tomorrow I must bug them.

It is going on a week with no toilet in my own home. Do you know what that's like? It's a giant pain in the ass, that's what it's like. My husband is not exactly speedy gonzales with the floor finishing, either, so that we can put down the stupid toilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment