Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I AM OUT OF HERE!!

The upstairs of our duplex is rented. Yay. To get deposit on Thursday and I'll be all cemented. She's moving in March 1.

I'm finishing the bloody apartment at the triplex tonight, giving the guy his keys and paperwork tomorrow. So we'll be occupado on our vacation. I don't like leaving a vacant unit.

AND THIS IS MY LAST DAY OF WORK UNTIL JANUARY 28!! WHOOPY!!

I took Wednesday and Thursday off because I had a feeling I'd be incredibly busy, which I am. We haven't even dusted off the suitcases, let alone pack. I have to do a ton of shopping after I get paid on Thursday. I have to put my house in some semblance of order before I leave. I have to do 18 loads of laundry before we can pack. Rob thinks he's getting sick, which really sucks. I'd rather it be me, because I can still have a good time - he may be miserable.

But I don't care. I'm going to the Dominican Republic and I'm going to get sunburnt, drink too much, and eat too much, and take 600 pictures. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment