Saturday, February 28, 2009

All quiet on the rental front

I just realized I haven't updated much recently. That's because, thankfully, nothing has been happening. Nothing major anyway.
B. At Lottridge #2 ended up getting his disability settlement like I knew he would and paid up for two months. Yay!
There's been no more tenant distress over at Sanford so either they killed each other or started acting like adults and took their fights outside my house where neighbors won't call the cops.
I have three rents already and waiting on just three more. Which is really nice.
The roof at leinster is done and we have to pay for it in August.
We'll be settling up the refinance at the end of the month and then we'll be on the hunt again for property number 4 and 5. God help us. Haha!
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment