Thursday, September 3, 2009

D-Day

Well, today is September 3! The rowdy tenants at Spadina #1 are supposed to be out by the end of the day. Do you think they will?

I'm feeling a little more confident about it - yesterday when I drove by there was trash on the lawn for pick-up, so they're at least moving stuff OUT. Hopefully that means that they are also moving THEMSELVES out. I should be getting a call today that they've left the keys (hoping).

Then I get to see the state of affairs. Sigh. Here's hoping it's clean and not broken.

In happier news the new tenants are in and happy at Sanford #1 - A&L. R&A moved out before noon, and A&L got in that afternoon with a mailbox key exchange and me at work! It actually went smoothly! I have never pulled that off before. I do have a pile of crap in the driveway to get rid of, but that's a small price to pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment